Funding - Certificate III Guarantee
Skill360 Australia is proud to be a Skills Assure provider for Certificate 3 Guarantee program gives eligible individuals the opportunity to complete their first post-school certificate III qualification that leads to a job outcome or career advancement.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee is targeted at certificate III qualifications because they are considered the entry-level qualification most often needed to gain employment in many industry sectors.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to enrol into the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Student Co-Contribution Fees
Students undertaking training funded under Certificate 3 Guarantee are required to contribute to the cost of their training through a co-contribution fee. This fee may be paid on your behalf by an employer or another third party.
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- CPC10111 Certificate I in Construction
Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program, concessional participants are defined as follows:
- The participant holds a health care concession card or pensioner concession card; or
- The participant holds an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the participant is entitled to concessions under a health care concession card or pensioner concession card; or the participant is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person.
- The Participant has a Disability — pensioner concession card or other documentation verifying the holder has disability.
If a student cancels prior to the completion of the qualification, units that have not been commenced will be refunded. Students are required to complete a Refund Application Form which is located on the Skill360 Australia website.
Certificate 3 Guarantee Entitlement
Eligible participants will no longer be eligible for a subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program once they complete a Certificate Level III qualification.
Find out More
To find out if you are eligible contact our team on 1300 933 358.
Skill360 Australia is proud to be a Skills Assure provider.
Find out more about the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training website Skills Assure.