This 20-week paid traineeship will give you entry-level skills for a career in construction along with connections to employers for ongoing employment. HURRY! Limited places!
• Gain a Certificate I in Construction
• 20-weeks paid traineeship with connections to employers for ongoing work.
• Unemployed for 6 months or more
• Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent resident, New Zealander or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency
• Queensland Residents and not at school
• Call or email to confirm eligibility
20 weeks paid traineeship (practical on-site and theory)
20 weeks, 5 days per week.
Practical on-site skills at an animal rescue shelter.
This project is fully funded by the Queensland Government Skilling Queenslanders for Work program.
The Skill360 team is committed to helping our students succeed. With assistance to match students with their ideal course, finding access to financial aid where needed, and offering clear pathways to course completion, we’re helping students achieve program success from the moment they first begin to study with Skill360.
If you’re an employer interested in supporting your staff to level up their skills, reach out to our in-house team to discuss opportunities for co-payment. With more organisations opting to support their staff with upskilling, we’re happy to coordinate a sustainable way for your existing team to gain new knowledge and skills while continuing to work on the job.