Skill360 Australia is proud to announce that they have successfully tendered for the Youth Jobs PaTH Industry Pilot (Industry Pilot) that will enable industries to provide greater input in selecting, training, matching and supporting young job seekers into work.
Paul Daly, CEO of Skill360, says he is delighted by the news and is excited about getting underway with the program.
“We are so pleased to deliver this program and better help young job seekers get into great industries and careers. The Industry Pilot will enable more preparation for job seekers in line with what employers want and need.
“We are excited to continue delivering services that match up with our ongoing commitment to get more people into fantastic jobs in Cairns and Far North Queensland. This is great news heading into the New Year, and we can’t wait to get started with the Industry Pilot,” Paul said.
Under the Industry Pilot, Skill360 will:
- Connect employers, employment services providers and participants;
- Work with employment services providers to ensure work experience placements are appropriate for the participant;
- Source eligible participants to the Industry Pilot through employment services providers, or through self-referral methods;
- Include procedures to confirm each participant’s eligibility to participate in the Industry Pilot;
- Regularly report progress to the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business;
- Engage with suitable industry or employer specific pre-employment training for participants; and
- Collect, analyse and manage performance information on the Industry Pilot, and support the Department’s evaluation of the Industry Pilot.
About Skill360 Australia:
Skill360 Australia is a Group Training Organisation that connects employers with trainees and apprentices. They reduce the risk and hassle for business owners by acting as the employer for the duration of their new apprentice or trainee’s training, covering legalities, payroll and paperwork.