Skill360 is a part of The BUSY Group Ltd.
This policy sets out The BUSY Group Ltd and Skill360’s responsibilities on the collection, utilisation and disclosure of personal information.
- Collection of personal information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group will collect personal information as follows:
- your name, address and contact details
- your credit or debit account details
- user ID’s and passwords
- any goods or services provided to you
- records of your communications with Skill360 and The BUSY Group
- website usage information
The primary purpose of collecting your personal information is for Skill360 and The BUSY Group’s business and marketing operations, which includes providing the user with advice on Skill360 and The BUSY Group’s services, communication interface, and business innovations.
Personal information is only collected:
- if necessary for Skill360’s operations
- by lawful and fair means
- where practicable, only from the individual concerned
Skill360 takes all reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of the following provisions:
- the likely use of the information
- the right of access to the information
- the identity and contact details of the organisations
- any law requiring collection of the information; and
- the main consequences of failure to provide the information
- Utilisation and Disclosure of your personal information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group Ltd discloses personal information:
- for the primary purpose for which it was collected or
- where the individual would reasonably expect this or
- where the individual has consented or
- for direct marketing by Skill360 and The BUSY Group, but giving individuals the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing; Skill360 and The BUSY Group includes its contact details in any direct marketing
- Skill360 and The BUSY Group does not disclose your personal information for any secondary purposes unless your consent has been given or as required by law.
- Skill360 and The BUSY Group will not sell or license any personal information that it collects from you.
- Collection of information other than personal information
Website Site visit information
Within the Skill360 website, there will be general information about access visits which may include server address, the date and time of access visit, the pages that are accessed, the information that has been downloaded and the type of Internet browser utilised. Skill360 and The BUSY Group may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to the browser for identification purposes. The cookies that Skill360 utilise may identify individual users.
Cookies can either be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ based. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session; they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
Skill360 may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise the user’s current visit to our websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If the user does not want to accept cookies, they can adjust their Internet browser to reject cookies or to be notified when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Google Analytics cookies
Google AdWords’ Remarketing
- Accurate and up-to-date information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group takes reasonable steps to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date by updating its records whenever changes to the data come to its attention. Skill360 and The BUSY Group disregards information which seems likely to be inaccurate or out-of-date by reason of the time which has elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in its possession.
- Security of your personal information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group protects personal information from misuse or loss by restricting access to the information in electronic format, and by appropriate physical and communications security. Any data destroyed is disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of information in an appropriate manner.
- Dealing with unsolicited information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all unsolicited information is destroyed immediately.
- Access to your personal information
Skill360 and The BUSY Group acknowledges that individuals have a general right of access to information concerning them, and to have inaccurate information corrected.
- Anonymity when dealing with Skill360 and The BUSY Group
Skill360 and The BUSY Group allows individuals the option not to identify themselves when dealing with it, where practicable.
- Collecting sensitive information
- Privacy contact details
All information about privacy issues can be forwarded to:
The BUSY Group Ltd
This policy will be reviewed annually or when legislated updates are enforced by The BUSY Group Ltd Executive Management Team.